Everyone loves this seafood-themed spin on our crumpets. We wanted to share the recipe with you so you can make them too. The combination of fresh, delicious Sharrock's English Crumpets paired with crab or any other seafood that you want to experiment with in this recipe is bound to make you the talk of the party at your next gathering.
- 1 jar of old english sharp cheese spread (5 oz) or Wispride pub cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 oz) of shredded crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lawry's Season Salt
Soften cheese and butter and mix together with mayo and seasonings. Add crab meat (in a blender is best), spread on top of Sharrock's English Style Crumpets. Place on cookie sheet on top of a rack so air can get underneath and broil until bubblie and crisp. Cut into halves or quarters for appetizer samplers, place on platter, serve to your friends and family and become the most popular person of the party!